Samsung Philippines has officially launched the new Samsung Galaxy M20 to the local market.
The company is shaking up its line of midrange phones this year and the Galaxy M20 is the first Galaxy M-series to be launched in the Philippines. It was launched in India last month and it has received mostly positive reviews from Indian bloggers.
Its highlight eature is that large 5,000 mAh battery which will last you for days of light usage. We have a 6.3-inch display and an Exynos 7904 octa core processor powering it. There is dual rear camera set up – a 13 megapixel main sensor and 5 megapixel ultrawide lens. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo but Android 9.0 Pie is said to be coming soon.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 7904 processor
- Mali G71 MP2 graphics
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD PLS TFT display (1080 x 2340 pixels) with waterdrop notch
- 13MP (f/1.9 aperture) + 5 MP (f/2.2 aperture, wide angle) rear facing cameras
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience UI
The Samsung Galaxy M20 is priced at Php 10,990 and it will be available on March 6, 2019 via online stores Abenson.com, Argomall, Lazada, Shopee, MemoXpress onlin store.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: