Did you know that you can now change the theme of your Facebook Messenger app into Dark Mode?
This feature was actually hidden since it’s still under development. But if you want to try it, check out the step-by-step procedure below.
How to activate Dark Mode on FB Messenger
1. Update your Messenger into the latest version.
2. If it is already on the latest version, chat anyone with the “moon” icon from the emoji section.
3. After sending the moon emoji, a banner notification will appear on the upper part of the screen saying “You Found Dark Mode!”.
4. Click [Turn On In Settings] to activate it.
5. And viola! You have successfully activated the Dark Mode!
Share this to your friends. They will surely love to see this.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: