Right after the launch of the new Samsung Galaxy S10 series, Samsung Philippines is gearing up for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy M20 midrange smartphone.
Launched last January 2019 in India the Samsung Galaxy M20 is the company’s first of its new Galaxy M-series of midrange smartphones aimed for millenials and young professionals. The device is powered by the new Exynos 7904 chipset and paired with either 3 or 4GB RAM. It has a 6.3-inch display and has a large 5,000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 7904 processor
- Mali G71 MP2 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD PLS TFT display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 13MP (f/1.9 aperture) + 5 MP (f/2.2 aperture, wide angle) rear facing cameras
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience UI
In India, the Galaxy M20 is priced at 10,990 Indian Rupees (3GB/32GB) or Php 8,000. We are not sure if Samsung Philippines will price it as it is when it launches on March 5, Exact pricing and availability will be announced there.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: