Redmi India has officially launched the new Redmi Note 7 and the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
As we mentioned in our past article, everything we expected is present on the Redmi Note 7 Pro. This includes a 48MP camera but this time, it is a Sony IMX 586 sensor as compared to the Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor on the Redmi Note 7.
The Pro version was equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset which is expected to perform a little bit better than the Snapdragon 710.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro has two memory options; 4GB RAM + 64GB storage or 6GB + 128GB storage that can still be expanded via microSD card slot.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Specs:
- 6.3-inch IPS display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675, Octa-core processor
- Adreno 612 GPU
- Android 9.0 (Pie) w/ MIUI 10
- 64GB ROM + 4GB RAM / 128GB ROM + 6GB RAM
- expandable up to 256GB via SIM2 slot
- 48MP f/1.8 with PDAF + 5MP f/2.4 (depth sensor) rear cameras
- 13MP AI front camera
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 4)
- 4000 mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Redmi Note 7 Pro was priced at INR13,999 (around Php10,200) for the 64GB/4GB version while the 128GB/6GB variant was priced at INR16,999 (around Php12,400). It will come in colors; Nebula Red, Neptune Blue and Space Black. It will arrive on March 13 in India.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: