Have you ever imagined a battery with a phone in it? If you are being tricked with our question, take a look at the Energizer Power Max P18K Pop.
This device has the biggest battery we’ve ever seen on a smartphone! And since it has a massive 18,000 mAh battery, its thickness was measured at 18mm which is equivalent to around 3-4 pieces of iPhone X.
Its battery was expected to last on a week of use or 2 days of continuous video playback.
The full screen display looks nice with the dual selfie cameras are being pop-out on the top part of the phone. It will be powered by a MediaTek processor, 128GB of internal storage, 6GB of RAM, and it will come in Android 9 Pie out of the box.
Energizer Power Max P18K Pop Specs:
- 6.2-inch IPS display, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio
- Mediatek Helio P70, Octa-core processor
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 128GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB
- 6GB RAM
- Rear Cameras:
- 12MP main camera with PDAF
- 5MP secondary lens
- 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP main camera + 2MP depth sensor
- Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- Fast battery charging 18W
- Powerbank / Reverse charging
- 18,000 mAh battery
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: