Lenovo is also present at the MWC 2019 in Barcelona, Spain and the comapany debuted a tablet-like smartphone called the Lenovo Tab V7.
It features a large 6.9-inch display with the entry level Snapdragon 450 powering it. Other specs are basically entry level – 4GB RAM, 13 megapixel rear camera, Android 9 Pie and has a large 5,180 mAh battery.
Lenovo Tab V7 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 16GB inrernal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.9-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,180 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Lenovo Tab V7 will be available in April 2019 for 249 Euros.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: