Xiaomi has just announced the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G. the company’s first 5G-capable smartphone. when the company released the regular Mi Mix 3 later last year, it did mention they will be releasing a 5G version.
Powering the device is Qualcomm’s 5G-capable Snapdragon 855 processor. Apart from the chipset, and 5G capabilities, the phone has a bigger battery – 3,800 mAh as compared with the regular Mi Mix 3 with 3,200 mAh battery. Everything else is actually the same.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- 10GB RAM/256GB internal storage
- 6.39-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- 12MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS) + 12MP (f/3.4 aperture)
- Mechanical magnetic sliding 24MP (f/2.8 aperture) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, AI Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 3,800 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 and wireless charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G will be available in May 2019 for 599 Euros or around Php 35,000.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: