It seems like Xiaomi is so excited to share more details about their upcoming 2019 flagship smartphone that they officially revealed the specs ahead of the launch.
Xiaomi will announce the Xiaomi Mi 9 tomorrow and yesterday they’ve already revealed the specs and features of it. First, the Mi 9 has a triple camera system at the rear – 48 MP main sensor, a 16MP wide angle lens and a 12MP telephoto lens. Next we have a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display from Samsung with an under display fingerprint scanner, Lastly, it will have three colors – Ocean Blue, Lavander Violet and Piano Black. As Xiaomi’s typical fashion, it usually releases a special edition of their flagship. It is called the Xiaomi Mi 9: Battle Angel which will have a transparent back and possibly a bigger RAM and ROM allocation.
Xiaomi Mi 9 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor (rumored)
- Adreno 640 graphics
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB internal memory
- 8GB RAM/ 128 or 256GB internal storage
- 6.39-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- Triple rear cameras
48 MP, f/1.8, 1/2″, 0.8µm, Laser/PDAF
16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
12 MP, 1.0µm, (telephoto), Laser/PDA
- 24 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 3,500 mAh battery with fast and wireless charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
All we need to know now is the price and availability. We are also expecting some news about its 5G version and more details about the Xiaomi Mi 9: Battle Angel version. Let’s wait and see tomorrow!
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: