ASUS has recently announced Android 9.0 Pie update for their 2018 flagship, the ASUS Zenfone 5Z.
The ASUS Zenfone 5Z is one of the most affordable flagship smartphones today. For only Php 28,995 you get a Snapdragon 845 chipset with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It also has a large 6.2-inch display, dual cameras at the rear and 8 megapixel selfie camera.
Related article – ASUS Zenfone 5Z Review
ASUS Zenfone 5Z Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage, expandable up to 512GB
- 6.2-inch Full HD IPS display (1080x 2246 pixels) 18.7:9 aspect ratio
- 12MP (f/1.8) + 8MP (f/2.0) rear cameras with PDAF, gyro EIS, dual LED flash
- 8MP (f/2.0) front camera with gyro EIS
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Fingerprint Scanner
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB Type C
- 3,300 mAh battery with Fast Charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZenUI 5.0 (now upgradable to Android 9.0 Pie)
According to ASUS, Android 9.0 Pie update is being sent to the user by batch so it may take some time for the update to come to your phone. To check for updates, just go to Settings > System > System Update. Make sure you have a stable WiFi connection and sufficient battery life before downloading it.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: