Meizu Philippines has just updated their Facebook Page‘s cover photo with the upcoming Meizu X8.
In case you missed our previous news, the Meizu X8 that was included on the flyer has a 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The Meizu X8 posted on the official Meizu FB Page features a 6.2-inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, 12MP + 5MP rear cameras, and a 20MP front camera.
Meizu X8 Specs:
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ display, 1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, 10nm Octa-core processor
- Adreno 616 GPU
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with Flyme UI
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM
- 12MP f/1.9 with Dual Pixel PDAF + 5MP with Dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 20MP front camera
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- 3210 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Meizu X8 was priced at P14,990 for the 6GB/64GB variant while the 6GB/128GB version was priced at P17,990.
So what do you think about the Meizu X8? Tell us in the comments section.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: