ASUS Philippines has officially revealed the more affordable version of the recently launched Zenfone Max Pro M2.
The new Zenfone Max M2 features the very first Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor on a Zenfone. It was also equipped with a 6.3-inch display and of course, a 4,000 mAh battery.
ASUS Zenfone Max M2 Specs:
- 6.3-inch HD+ display, 720×1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD
- 3GB RAM
- 13MP f/1.8 PDAF + 2MP depth sensor with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo (stock)
Pricing and Availability
The ASUS Zenfone Max M2 was priced at Php8,995 and it will come in two different colors here in the country; Midnight Black and Space Blue. It will be available in ASUS Stores and Kiosks starting this month.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: