Honor Philippines is now ready to launch the new Honor 10 Lite to the Philippine market.
The Honor 10 Lite now features a glaring two-toned back cover. Compared to its flagship sibling, the Honor 10, the mid-ranger Honor 10 Lite now comes with a smaller water-drop notch.
Powering the device is the HiSilicon 710 processor paired with either 3GB, 4GB, or 6GB of RAM. It also has GPU Turbo technology for better gaming experience. On the back, it has a dual 13MP with f/1.8 aperture main sensor + 2MP depth sensor rear cameras.
Beauty in Every Moment with the 24MP AI Selfie Camera
The Honor 10 Lite was equipped with a 24MP front camera that has an AI technology for better selfies and face recognition. The front camera was combined with a 4-in-1 light fusion technology and exposure compensation technology, offers superior selfie experience in both day and night lighting.
It can recognize 8 selfie scenes like beach, sunset, snow, home, greenery, flower, and night. Iit can also optimize the background of the photo like adding bokeh effect or applying the Studio Lightings so you can always stand out in your selfies.
Honor 10 Lite Specs:
- 6.21-inch FHD+ display, 1080×2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- HiSilicon Kirin 710, Octa-core processor
- Mali-G51 MP4 with Turbo GPU 2.0
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- 32GB/64GB ROM, expandable up to 512GB
- 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- 13MP f/1.8 + 2MP rear cameras with LED flash
- 24MP AI front camera
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Fast battery charging (5V/4.5A)
- 3,400mAh battery
The Honor 10 Lite will come in new two-toned glaring colors; Sky Blue and Midnight Black. It will be launched on January 22 and available from Honor roadshow in SM North EDSA on January 26 with big bundle, also nationwide available from physical shop.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie