Redmi is now an official sub-brand of Xiaomi and to kickstart the year, the company has officially launched the Redmi Note 7 as the first smartphone under the Redmi sub-brand.
The Redmi Note 7 was equipped with a massive 48MP dual rear camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, a big 6.3-inch display, and a 4,000mAh battery for only CNY 999 or around PHP 7,500 starting price!
Redmi Note 7 Specs:
- 6.3-inch IPS display, 1080×2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa-core CPU
- Adreno 512 GPU
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 10
- 64GB ROM with 4/6GB of RAM
- 32GB ROM with 3GB of RAM
- expandable up to 256GB via SIM2 slot
- 48MP f/1.8 with PDAF + 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor rear cameras with dual-LED flash
- 13MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- 4G/LTE, Hybrid Dual SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GSP with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Infrared blaster
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 4)
- 4,000mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Redmi Note 7 was priced starting at CNY 999 for the 3GB/32GB variant, the 4GB/64GB version for CNY 1,199, and CNY 1,399 for the 6GB/64GB model. Pre-order has already started in China and shipments are scheduled on January 15, 2019.
So what do you think about the new Redmi Note 7? Do you want this to come here in the Philippines? Let us hear your thoughts in the comments section.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: