It seems like smartphone brands did not release any new phones at CES 2019 in Las Vegas and we saw a sea of new consumer and gaming laptops at the event. But known home appliance and TV maker HiSense showcased a new smartphone at the said event called the HiSense U30.
It is the first smartphone powered by Qualcomm’s new snapdragon 675 processor. As for the camera, the new phone features Samsung’s 48 megapixel ISOCELL camera backed by a second 5 megapixel secondary sensor. It is running Android 9.0 Pie with HiSense own skin called Vision UI.
HiSense U30 specs:
- 2.0Ghz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD
- 6.3-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- 48MP (Samsung ISOCELL) + 5MP (depth sensor)
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 4,500 mAh battery with QuickCharge 4.0
- Android 9.0 Pie with VIsion UI
The HiSense U30 will be available in March 2019 in China, Russia, and Europe.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: