Local branded smartphones are still on a fight mode as MyPhone announced the MyPhone myNX1 is now available in stores.
It is the most affordable smartphone with a large 19:9 aspect ratio display and a notch. Other specs are very entry level such a Spreadtrum chipset with 1GB RAM, an 8 megapixel camera and a fingerprint scanner. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo (Android Go edition).
MyPhone myNX1 specs:
- 1.3GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC7731E processor
- Mali 400 MP2 graphics
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB intnernal storage expandable via microSD
- 6.18-inch FWVGA IPS LCD display 19:9 aspect ratio
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2,950 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Android Go edition)
The MyPhone myNX1 is now available in MyPhone stores for P3,999.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: