The wait is over for growing Xiaomi fans in the Philippines! Xiaomi Philippines has officially announced the arrival of the Xiaomi Mi MIx 3 to our market!
Announced back in October, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is the company’s 2018 flagship that features a magnetic slider that reveals the earpiece and the front facing camera. This paves way for a bezeless, no notch 6.39-inch display. Other specs include the top notch Snapdragon 845 chipset with 6GB RAM and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Xiaomi MI Mix 3 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.39-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 12MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS) + 12MP (f/3.4 aperture)
- Mechanical sliding 24MP (f/2.8 aperture) + 2MP (depth sensor)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 3,200 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0 and wireless charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will be available for pre-order starting tomorrow, December 19. It will be available in Xiaomi stores and Xiaomi’s official store in Lazada and Shopee on December 21, 2018. Xiaomi PH is only bringing the 6GB/128GB variant here. Price is at P29,990.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: