Lenovo announced two new phones today and the first one is a midrange phone called the Lenovo Z5s.
The new device is somewhat familiar design as it looks a lot like the Huawei P20 Pro especially at the back. It has a triple camera system – 16MP main camera which is a wide angle one, an 8MP telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom and a 5MP depth sensor. Powering the device is a Snapdragon 710 chipset paired with either 6 or 8GB RAM.
Lenovo Z5s specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 509 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 6GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.3-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 16MP (f/2.0 aperture, PDAF) + 8 MP (2x optical zoom) + 5MP (depth sensor) rear facing cameras
- 8 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,210 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with ZUI
The Lenovo Z5s starts at 1,398 Chinese Yuan. It is now avaiable for pre-order in China and will be available in stores on December 24.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: