Vivo has officially launched the upgraded version of their NEX flagship smartphone – the Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition.
As its name implies, it now has a second display on the back. No more pop-out camera but it has a dual rear camera and you can take a selfie by using the preview on the back display.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition Specs:
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED main display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- 5.49-inch Super AMOLED second display, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core processor
- Adreno 630
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 4.5
- 128GB internal storage
- 10GB RAM
- 12MP (f/1.8) 4-axis OIS, dual pixel PDAF + 2MP (f/1.8) depth sensor and TOF camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, no microSD card slot
- Fingerprint (under display)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, BDS, GNSS
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- USB On-The-Go
- 3500 mAh battery
Price and Availability
The Vivo NEX Dual Display Edition was priced at NY 4,998 ($720) or around P36,000. It is now available for pre-order in China and it will be released in the market in December 29, 2018.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: