ASUS Philippines has officially launched the new “Battery King” – the Zenfone Max Pro M2.
The new generation of Zenfone Max series is now equipped with the strongest screen protection which is the Corning Gorilla Glass 6. It still has the huge 5000mAh of battery capacity on a thin and light body.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 Specs:
- 6.23-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-ore processor
- Adreno 512 graphics
- Android 8.1 Oreo (stock Android)
- 64GB internal storage expandable via microSD
- 6GB RAM
- 12MP (f/1.8 aperture) Sony IMX 486 + 5MP (depth sensor) rear cameras with LED flash
- 13MP front facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, tri-slot
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS. GLONASS
- 5,000 mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 was priced at P14, 995 for the 6GB / 64GB version. It will be available on stores nationwide starting December 15, 2018.
There will be also a 4GB / 64GB variant priced at only P12, 995. It will be available exclusively at Lazada and pre-order starts at December 11, 2018.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: