Samsung Philippines has officially launched the Galaxy A9 here in the country.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 is the first smartphone to have four rear cameras. It has a 24MP main camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 10MP telephoto camera, and a 5MP depth sensor. On the front, it has a single 24MP selfie camera.
Aside from the promising cameras, the new Galaxy A9 was equipped with a 6.3-inch display, Snapdragon 660 processor, 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, USB Type-C, and a 3,800 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A9 specs:
- 6.3-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-core processor
- Adreno 512 graphics
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6GB RAM
- Rear cameras
- 24MP main camera (f/1.7 aperture)
- 8MP ultawide angle camera (f’2.4 aperture)
- 10MP telephoto camera (f/2.4 aperture)
- 5MP depth sensor (f/2.2 aperture)
- 24MP front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Fingerprint Scanner
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- 3,800 mAh battery
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Samsung Galaxy A9 was priced at P32,990. It will come in colors Lemonade Blue and Caviar Black.
Consumers can now pre-order it. Each transaction will come with a free camera kit bundle that contains a mini tripod, Samsung 10,000 mAh powerbank, Bluetooth hand grip, and Nanofixit Screen Protection and Screen Cracking Insurance. Customers can also enjoy flexible payment for as low as P1,374.58 for 24 months. They may avail of this offer from select Samsung Experience Stores until December 31, 2018.
It will be available on stores this coming December 1, 2018.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: