Xiaomi has officially brought the new Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 here in the Philippines. The Mi Mix series are the one which pioneered the use full screen display that has been improved over time.
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is now comes on a sliding display that reveals the front facing cameras. It is equipped with the Snapdragon 845 processor, 256GB internal storage, and up to 10GB of RAM.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Specs:
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor
- Adreno 630
- 128GB ROM and 6/8GB RAM
- 256GB ROM and 8/10GB RAM
- 12MP f/1.8 + 12MP telephoto rear cameras with Dual Pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS and LED flash
- 24MP + 2MP front cameras
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZS
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 4.0+)
- Wireless charging
- 3200 mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was expected to be officially launched here in the country by the end of this year. Price is still yet to be announced.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: