Xiaomi has announced its successor to its first gaming phone the Black Shark – now called the Black Shark Helo.
It is the first phone in world with a whooping 10GB of RAM. The new device now has AMOLED screen instead of an ordinary LCD panel. It aims to compete with ASUS ROG Phone and the Razer 2.
Xiaomi Black Shark Helo specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 846 processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- 10GB RAM/256GB internal storage
- 6.01-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2160 panels)
- 12MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF) + 20 MP (f/1.8 aperture, autofocus, 2x optical zoom) rear cameras
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 3.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo
Here are the following prices for the Xiaomi Black Shark Halo
- 6GB – 3,199 Chinese Yuan
- 8GB – 3,499 Chinese Yuan
- 10GB – no price yet
Xiaomi has not mentioned any availability yet but it will definitely come to China first.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: