Huawei, in partnership with Porsche, released the Huawei Mate 20 RS – a highly personalized Huawei Mate 20 Pro with a Porsche design.
The Huawei Mate 20 RS is just a Mate 20 Pro with Porsche accent. It has the same body construction, same cameras, and same battery. The only difference is the memory and storage option. The Mate 20 RS has a huge 8GB of RAM and 256GB / 512GB of internal storage.
Huawei Mate 20 RS Specs:
- 6.39-inch AMOLED display, 1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) w/ EMUI 9.0
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7nm) Octa-core processor
- Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 256GB / 512GB ROM
- expandable up to 256GB via NM card (use SIM 2 slot)
- 8GB RAM
- Back cameras:
- 40MP f/1.8 PDAF/Laser AF main lens
- 20MP f/2.2 ultra wide angle lens
- 8MP f/2.4 telephoto lens
- Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 24MP f/2.0 front camera
- Face ID, Fingerprint (in-display)
- 4G/LTE, Dual nano SIM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- accelerometer,gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
- IP68 dust/water resistant
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Fast battery charging 40W (80% in 30 min)
- Qi wireless fast charging 15W
- Reverse wireless charging
- 4,200mAh battery
The Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Edition was priced at EUR 1695 for the 8GB/256GB variant while the 8GB/512GB version was priced at EUR 2095!
Are you getting one?
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: