Since its grand unveiling during the recent Computex event in Taiwan, the ROG Phone became an instant huge hit among media, fans, and supporters worldwide.
After months of being tight-lipped, ASUS Philippines is beginning to drop hints that the ROG Phone is officially making its way to the country!
The latest clue, a date and an event: October 28, 2018 at the Esports and Gaming Summit (ESGS) – the biggest gaming event in the Philippines.
ASUS ROG Phone specs:
- 6-inch Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display (1080 x 2180 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 2.96GHz Octa-core processor
- Adreno 630 graphics
- Android 8.0 Oreo with ROG Gaming UI
- 128/512GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM
- 12MP + 8MP rear facing cameras with PDAF and LED flash
- 8MP front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ad
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3 Ultrasonic pressure sensitive zones
- USB 3.1 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- 4000 mAh battery with QuickCharge 4+ (10V/3A 30W)
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: