It seems like Vivo will be announcing new phones just months after its predecessor’s release. After the Vivo V11, the company announced the Vivo X23 which was a few months after the release of Vivo X21.
Under the hood, the Vivo X23 is powered by Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 670 chipset. It also has an under screen fingerprint scanner and a waterdrop notch on the 6.4-inch display.
Vivo X23 specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 processor
- Adreno 515 graphics
- 128GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.41-inch Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- 12 MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF) + 13 MP dual rear facing cameras
- 12 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Under Screen Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,4OO mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.5
The Vivo X23 is priced at 3,500 Chinese Yuan and will be available in China by September 14.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: