Xiaomi has officially launched the Xiaomi Mi Max 3 earlier today.
The Mi Max 3 has been teased a lot in China and it seems all the leaks are true. It has a massive 6.9-inch display, a screen size we used to see on tablet. But this is not a tablet, it is a phone.
Specs are pretty mid range here – a Snapdragon 636 chipset paired with either 4 or 6GB RAM. Since it is a big phone, it has a bog battery as well – 5,500 mAh.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specs:
- 6.9-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (1920 x 2180 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- Android 8.1 Oreo withMIUI 9.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 1.8GHz Octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 6GB RAM/128GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 12MP (f/1.9 aperture, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 5MP (depth sensor) rear facing cameras with LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 5,500 mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Max 3 will be available first in China for 1,699 Chinese Yuan for the 4GB RAM variant and 1,999 Chinese Yuan for the 6GB RAM model.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie