OPPO has finally revealed their latest flagship smartphone which is the OPPO Find X by launching it in Louvre, Paris, France.
This device features a nearly border-less display thinner than the NEX phone of Vivo. It also has a motorized part on top which houses the dual rear and front cameras that can pop out in just 0.5secs. And of course as a flagship smartphone, it has the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 8GB of RAM, USB Type-C, and VOOC fast charging technology.
OPPO Find X Specs:
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platform, 2.5GHz Octa-Core
- Adreno 630 GPU
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.1
- 256GB storage
- 8GB RAM
- 16MP (f/2.2) + 20MP (f/2.0) rear cameras with LED flash
- 25MP (f/2.0) front-facing camera
- 4G/VoLTE, Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3D Facial Scanning System
- USB Type-C
- OTG supported
- 3,730mAh battery with VOOC Flash Charge
The OPPO Find X was priced at EUR999 for the 256GB with VOOC. And the OPPO Find X Lamborghini Special Edition equipped with a Super VOOC Flash Charge technology was priced at EUR1699. It will be available this coming August 2018.
Do you want to see this smartphone here in the Philippines? Write your thoughts in the comment section below.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: