ASUS Philippines has officially launched their latest addition to their Zenfone Max line called the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1.
The device has the biggest battery among the bunch – 5,000 mAh. It is also powered by the Snaodragon 636 found on the Zenfone 5. That is paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. You also get dual camera set up here and running Pure Android 8.1 Oreo.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 specs:
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 1.8GHz Octa-core processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Pure Android)
- 32GB ROM up to 2TB via dedicated slot
- 3GB RAM
- 13 MP + 5MP rear facing cameras with PDAF and LED flash
- 8MP f.2.2 rear facing camera
- 4G/LTE Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPs, GLONASS
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
Related Article: ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 Unboxing and First Impressions
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 has a price tag of PHP 9,995 and will be available for pre-order on January 8. It will officially be available exclusively on Lazada on January 25.
And do not forget to tune into the Lazada Philippines website for the latest news about the most powerful Battery King yet and a chance to win a trip for one to Europe!
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: