OPPO Philippines has recently added a new member to their F7 family with the OPPO F7 Youth. Designed for the younger crowd, the model is the midrange smartphone brand’s response to the needs of today’s generation of smartphone users with its top-notch performance, 4GB RAM, large 64G Storage, and stylish design and color.
The model, which only retails for Php13,990, is the more affordable version of the best-selling OPPO F7. With the brand’s long-standing partnership with Fintech company Home Credit, anyone can easily avail the F7 Youth even without a credit card in 6-month installments at 0% rate until June 30. All one needs to do is approach a Home Credit sales associate from a participating store, submit their application form, present two (2) valid IDs, and wait a few minutes to get approved!
Despite its pocket-friendly price tag, the F7 Youth comes packed with the latest smartphone features like the Facial Unlock, AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology, and AR Stickers to name a few. It also carries the same Helio P60 Octa-Core processor which is 80 percent faster than smartphones in the same price range.
Related article – OPPO F7 Youth First Impressions
OPPO F7 Youth Specs:
- 6-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 1080 x 2160 resolution
- Mediatek Helio P60, Octa-core 2.0GHz
- Mali-G72 graphics
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) w/ ColorOS 5.0
- 64GB expandable up to 256GB (dedicated)
- 4GB RAM
- 13MP rear facing camera with A.I. Scene Recognition Technology, PDAF and LED flash (f/2.2 aperture)
- 8MP front facing camera with A.I. Beauty Recognition Technology (f/2.2 aperture)
- 4G LTE, Dual-SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Facial Unlock
- 3,410mAh battery
The OPPO F7 Youth will be accepting pre-orders from May 28 to June 1, 2018.
You may visit www.homecredit.ph for more information on Home Credit’s promos for OPPO, store locations, and loans.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: