ASUS Philippines has formally announced the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 through their official social media accounts.
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 is the latest addition to the Zenfone Max line of big battery smartphones. This is by far the biggest battery among the bunch – 5,000 mAh battery. It is powered by a Snapdragon 636 chipset with 4GB RAM, a 6-inch 18:9 display and running Android 8.1 Oreo.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro specs:
- 1.8 GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 4/6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 400GB
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- 6GB RAM configuration only – 12 MP + 5MP rear facing cameras with PDAF and LED flash
- 13 MP (f/2.2 aperture) + 5 MP (f/2.4 aperture) with PDAF and LED flash
- 6GB RAM configuration only – 16 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- 8 megapixel rear facng camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPs, GLONASS
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZenUI
According to ASUS Philippines, the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M1 will be arriving this June 2018. No price has been mentioned but there will be a launch event very soon. There is also no mention of what memory configuration will be available.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie