Vivo has announced a new smartphone in China called the Vivo Y83. It is powered by a new chipset from Mediatek – Helio P22. It is also the same chipset found from OPPO F7 Youth announced a few days ago.
- Mediatek Helio P60, Octa-core 2.0GHz
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB (dedicated)
- 6.22-inch FHD+ IPS display, 19:9 aspect ratio, 720 x 1520 resolution
- 13MP rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8MP front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, Dual-SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Facial Unlock
- 3,260mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.0
The Vivo Y83 is priced at 1,498 Chinese Yuan. No word about the availability.