ASUS Philippines is geared to launch a new smartphone this time for the highly contested middle midrange smartphone marlet (14k to 16k). The company has listed the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro on ASUS PH website. It was announced quietly but it seems the company is preparing for a launch.
The device is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 chipset found on the ASUS Zenfone 5 and paired with either 3 or 4GB RAM configuration. It has a 6-inch display, a dual camera set up, Android 8.1 Oreo and a juicy 5,000 mAh battery.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro specs:
- 1.8 GHz Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 4/6GB RAM and 64GB internal memory
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 400GB
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display (1080 x 2160 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- 6GB RAM configuration only – 12 MP + 5MP rear facing cameras with PDAF and LED flash
- 13 MP (f/2.2 aperture) + 5 MP (f/2.4 aperture) with PDAF and LED flash
- 6GB RAM configuration only – 16 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- 8 megapixel rear facng camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPs, GLONASS
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast battery charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZenUI
Sad news though, the 6GB RAM variant will be not be coming to the Philippines. We believe the ASUS Zenfpne Max Pro will fill the gap among the company’s line up in which it will readily compete with the Huawei P20 Lite and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie