Vivo is set to launch its latest smartphone the Vivo X21 outside of China. Invites were sent out n India for a big media event there.
The Vivo X21 is the company’s flagship for 2018 that looks quite similar to Vivo V9. It is powered byQualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 chipset paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. It has a 6.3-inch display and it runs the latest Android 8.1 Oreo.
Vivo X21 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Adreno 512 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.28-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2280 pixels)
- 12 MP (f/1.8 aperture, dual pixel PDAF) + 5 megapixel (f/2.4 aperture) with rear facing cameras PDAF with LED flash
- 12 megapixel front facing camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,200 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with FuntouchOS 4.0
There are also rumors that the Vivo X21 could also be coming to the Philippines as the company’s premium flagship smartphone. We have yet to confirm this with Vivo Philippines.