Nubia Red Magic is another gaming smartphone of the year after the Xiaomi Black Shark announced last week. There’s a LED strips at the black, three vents for air cooling and graphite layers for lower the temperature quickly.
The Red Magic packs a 6-inch LTPS display, 18:9 aspect ratio and it is covered by NEG Dinorex T2X-1 glass and 1080P display. The Red Magic chipset is the last year Snapdragon 835 SoC with 6B or 8GB of RAM and the internal storage is 64GB or 128GB. The software side, Red Magic carrying the Red magic launcher based on Android 8.1 Oreo OS.
The Red Magic’s camera is 24MP main camera with f/1.7 lens and 8MP front facing camera with f/2.0 wide-angle lens.
The Red Magic has a great 3, 800 mAh battery and quick charge capability. The Nubia Red Magic will be available on April 25 in China and April 26 via IndieGogo. The 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM price is CNY 2, 499 or $399 (Php 20, 796.08). The 128 internal storage and 8GB RAM price is CNY 2, 999 or $479 (Php 24, 965.72). The price is direct converted to Philippine Peso.
Nubia Red Magic specs
- Octa Core qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Adreno 540 graphics
- 8GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB internal memory
- 6-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display (1920 x 2160 pixels) 18:9 aspect ratio
- 24 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LEED flash (f/1.7 aperture)
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE WiFi, Bluetooth USB Type C, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,800 mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Nubia Red Magic OS