Last Tuesday, March 27, Xiaomi has officially launched their new Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s in Shanghai, China.
In case you missed it, the new Mi Mix 2s was now equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, 5.99-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio, up to 256GB ROM, up to 8GB RAM, dual rear camera with AI, and Android Oreo with MIUI 9.5 out of the box.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Specs:
- 5.99-inch display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 1080 x 2160 pixels at 403ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Adreno 630
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB internal storage
- 6GB or 8GB RAM
- Dual 12MP (f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4 µm) + 12MP (f/2.4, 1/2.9″, 1.0 µm), 2x optical zoom, dual pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- 5 MP, (f/2.0, 1.4 µm)
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with MIUI 9.5
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- No headphone jack but comes with 3.5 mm to USB-C headphone adapter
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 3400 mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s will be available in colors black and white. It was priced at CNY 3,299 (PHP 27.5K) for the 64GB/6GB, CNY 3,599 (PHP 30K) for the 128GB/6GB, and CNY 3,999 (PHP 33.3K) for the 256GB/8GB version.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie