ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced that ROG Strix Flare, a versatile RGB mechanical gaming keyboard that improves upon a well-established formula with exceptional performance and unrivalled personalization features, is now available in select markets.
ROG Strix Flare is currently offered with four different Cherry MX RGB switch types — red, blue, brown and black —to deliver the precise mechanical feel and responsiveness demanded by gamers. The keyboard also features 100% anti-ghosting technology with N-key rollover to ensure all keystrokes are registered reliably, no matter how many keys are pressed simultaneously.
- Key switches
- Cherry MX RGB (Red, Blue, Brown, Black)
- USB 2.0
- Per-key RGB LEDs and underglow powered by Aura Sync
- N-key rollover
- Polling rate
- Macro keys
- All keys programmable
- Macro recording
- On-the-fly recording support
- Onboard memory
- Media keys
- Dedicated media keys with a volume wheel
- USB passthrough
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- Wrist rest
- Detachable with soft-touch finish
- Cable type
- Braided fiber
- ROG Armoury II enabled
- 454 x 155 x 31mm
- 1256g (with cable)
Key Features of the ROG Strix Flare
- German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical key switches with optimal actuation provide a satisfying mechanical feel for the best gaming experiences.
- Customizable Aura-illuminated badge enables gamers to personalize the keyboard with their own individual flair.
- Dedicated media controls on the upper left enable instant in-game audio adjustments and a USB passthrough port provides easy device connectivity.
- Enhanced ROG Armoury II driver-based software with intuitive UI provides easy keyboard lighting and performance customization
ROG Strix Flare is available for P9,410 in PC stores nationwide.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites:
- Facebook: fb.com/filipinotechaddict
- Instagram: instagram.com/filipinotechaddict
- Twitter: twitter.com/filipinotechie