HMD Global, the compny that makes Nokia smartphones is also present in MWC 2018 One of which is a refreshed flagship, the Nokia 8 Sirocco.
Don’t get us wrong, this is a new model. We call it refreshed because it maintained the Nokia 8 brand and specs are alomost the same as the last year. But the significant change here is the bigger display and a new design.
Nokia 8 Sirocco specs:
- 5.5-inch screen P-OLED 1440 x 2560 pixels (~554 ppi)
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- Adreno 540 graphics
- 128GB internal memory expandable vis microSD up to 256GB
- 6GB RAM
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Dual 12 megapixel (f/1.75) + 12 megapixel (f/2.6) rear facing cameras with Carl Zeiss optics, PDAF, 2x optical zoom, dual LED flash
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type C
- , Fingerprint Scanner,
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,260 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0
The Nokia 8 Sirocco will be available in April for 749 Euros.