Gionee Philippines has teased a new smartphonewith built in Intel Security System. This is the Gionee X1s. We did a bit of research and here’s what we got.
The Gionee X1s is a mid range smartphone launched in India a few months ago. It has a 4.000 mAh battery and a 16 megapixel front facing camera.
Gionee X1s specs:
- Quad Core Mediatek MT6737T processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingeprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Amigo OS 4.0
No price nor date of availability has been announced. Stay tuned as we wait for the launch.