Samsung Philippines has announced the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy J7+, the newest addition to the company’s growing midrange Galaxy J7 line. It was first announced in Thailand right after the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launch.
It has a dual camera set up as a highlight feature and powered by a Mediatek Helio P20 chipset. It also has a 16 megapixel selfie camera, a 5.5-inch display and running Android 7.1 Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy J7+ specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P20 processor
- Mali T880MP2 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Always On display
- Dual 13 megapixel (f/1.7 aperture) and 5 megapixel (f/1.9 aperture) with autofocus and LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Dimensions – 152.4 x 74.7 x 7.9 mm
- Android 7.1 Nougat
Samsung will be holding a launch event on October 9 and we will find out the price and its date availability. We will be there to cover the event. Stay tuned.