Another smartphone has joined the growing number of so called “FullVision” displays and this time it comes from Gionee. This is the Gionee M7.
The device is powered by Mediatek’s new Helio P30 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The 18:9 display is a large 6-inch with full HD resolution. It also has a dual rear camera set up and lastly a large 4,000 mAh battery.
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P20 processor
- Mali G71 MP2 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6.01-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2160 pixels)
- 16 + 8 megapixel rear facing dual cameras with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel rear facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Amigo 5.0
The Gionee M7 is now available in China for 2,799 Chinese Yuan.