Meizu announced a new midrange smartphone called the Meizu M6. It has a 5.2-inch display and powered by Mediatek’s reliable MT6750 chipset.
Meizu M6 specs:
- 1.5GHz octa core Mediatek MT6750 processor
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- Expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inxh HD IPS LCD display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash f/2.2 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,070 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Flyme UI 6.0
The Meizu M6 is priced at 699 Chinese Yuan. It will go on sale on September 25 in China.