Vivo Philippines today, has just launched the Vivo V7+ to the local market. This is Vivo’s first smartphone with a screen with 18.:9 aspect ratio.
Aside from the screen, other highlights include a new Snapdragon 450 chipset paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 24 megapixel selfie camera and a 16 megapixel rear facing camera.
- 1.8GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.99-inch IPS LCD display (720 x 1440 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash f/2.0 aperture
- 24 megapixel front facing camera f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,225 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Dimensions – 155.9 x 75.8 x 7.7 mm
The Vivo V7+ has a price tag of P17,990. It will be available for pre-order via Lazada. It will be available in stores on September 30.