ASUS announced a new phone in the US called the ASUS Zenfone V. It has a 5.2-inch AMOLED display and powered by a processor from the first part of 2016 – Snapdragon 820. It comes with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. In the camera department, it comes with a 23 megapixel rear facing camera.
ASUS Zenfone V (V520KL):
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- Adreno 530 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- 23 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash f/2.0 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera f/2.0 aperture
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The ASUS Zenfone V seems to be coming to US only and exclusive to US carrier Verizon. No mention about the price and availability.