After so many teasers popping up in the intenret, Vivo has finally launched the Vivo V7+. The Vivo V7+ is the fifth smartphone to incorporate an 18:9 aspect ratio after Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, LG G6/G6+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and LG V30.
It is powered by Qualcomm’s newest Snapdragon 450 chipset paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It also has a large 5.99-inch display and a 24 megapixel camera for selfies. Lastly, it is running Android 7.1 Nougat.
- 1.8GHz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset
- Adreno 506 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.99-inch IPS LCD display (720 x 1440 pixels)
- 16 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash f/2.0 aperture
- 24 megapixel front facing camera f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,225 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Dimensions – 155.9 x 75.8 x 7.7 mm
The Vivo V7+ is announced in India and it is priced at 21,990 Indian Rupees and it is exclusive to Amazon India. Meanwhile, Vivo Philippines has confirmed its arrival in the country. The folks at Vivo PH did not comment when asked if there are any changes in the specs once it lands here. They’ve set September 20 for the launch. We will be there to cover and find out the price and availability.