Xiaomi announced a new smartphone for selfie-loving people out there called the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4A. It is an entry level smartphone powered by a Snapdragon 435 processor with 3 or 4GB RAM. 5.5-inch display, 16 megapixel selfie camera and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4A
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF and LED flash
- 16 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,080 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with MIUI 9.0
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4A comes with three configurations – 2GB RAM base model 699 Chinese Yuan, 3GB RAM/32GB model at 899 Chinese Yuan and 1,199 Chinese Yuan for the 4GB RAM/64GB variant.