ASUS Philippines has announced the arrival of the ASUS Zenfone 4 series to our local market. Aside from performance, ASUS aims to focus more on smartphone photography as well by putting the best imaging quality and top-of-the line components.
The company has recently announced the ASUS Zenfone 4 Max, the first of the new series. It features a massive 5,000 mAh battery and powered by a quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 paired with either 2GB or 4GB RAM.
ASUS Zenfone 4 Max:
- 1.4GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 2.5D curved glass, 401 ppi
- Dual 12 megapixel rear facing cameras with autofocus and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8 megapixel front facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Dimensions – 154 x 76.9 x 8.9 mm
- Android 7.0 Nougat with ZenUI
ASUS remains quiet regarding the specs of other members of the Zenfone 4 series. Stay tuned as they unveil them this month. 🙂