The annual COMPUTEX in Taipei has started and ASUS, Taiwanese tech giant, is eager to announce its new products. One of the devices they’ve announced is the ASUS Zenbook Flip S. It a 13-inch convertible Windows 10 laptop. It is by far the thinnest convertible laptop yet at 10.9mm.
ASUS Zenbook Flip S:
- Intel Core i7-7500U processor
- Intel HD Graphics 620
- 8/16GB 2133Mhz LPDDR3 RAM
- 256GB SATA3 SSD / 512GB SATA3 SSD
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit Full HD display
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2-piece Harman Kardon-certified speakers
- WiFi 802.11ac Wi-Fi; IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 39Whr 2-cell lithium battery (up to 11.5 hours battery life)
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB C
- Windows 10
Pricing starts at $1,099. No word about its availability in the Philippines.