Blackview launched a “lite” version of the Blackview P2 called the Blackview P2 Lite. It still packs a large 6,000 mAh battery with slightly downgraded specs from the regular P2. It has a 5.5-inch display, a Mediatek MT6753 processor with 3GB RAM and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
Blackview P2 Lite
- Octa Core Mediatek MT6753 processor
- Mali T720 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 5.5-inch Full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 13 megapixel rear facing camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS, A-GPS
- 6,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat
The Blackview P2 Lite is now available in China for $139 via Aliexpress.