OPPO Philippines has officially launched the new OPPO F3 Plus. This is considered to be the company’s premium mid range smartphone. Its outstanding feature is the dual selfie cameras. The set up is quite different from what we’ve seen from rival Vivo V5 Plus. OPPO intends to level up groupfie shots by adding a second 120-degree wide angle 8 megapixel shooter.
This is the biggest selfie centric smartphone with a massive 6-inch 1080p display. Its rear camera gets an upgrade – a 16 megapixel rear facing camera with f/1.7 aperture.
OPPO F3 Plus:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- Adreno 510 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 6-inch Full HD JDI LCD display (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 16 megapixel rear facing Sony IMX 398 camera with dual PDAF and LED flash f/1.7 aperture
- Dual 16 megapixel (f/2.0 aperture) + 8 megapixel 120-degree wide angle selfie cameras
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery with VOOC Fast Charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
- Price: P23,999
The OPPO F3 Plus will be available for beginning April 1 and if you avail of the pre-order it will come with a free Bluetooth headset and a selfie stick. Pre-orders start tomorrow March 24 until March 31 at Oppo stores, dealers and OPPO’s official online shop at Lazada.