Huawei has announced a new smartphone under its sub-brand Honor called the Honor V9. It seems like a high end device with a powerful Kirin chipset with 4 or 6GB RAM configuration, 5.7-inch display, dual 12 megapixel cameras and running Android 7.0 Nougat.
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor
- Mali G71 MP8 graphics
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal storage
- 4GB RAM/64GB or 128GB internal storage
- 5.7-inch Quad HD LTPS display (2560 x 1440 pixels)
- Dual 12 megapixel rear facing camera with PDAF, laser autofocus, dual LED flash
- 8 megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint Scanner, USB Type C, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0
The Honor V9 will be available in China on February 28. Prices are at follows – 4GB RAM/64GB ROM 2,599 Yuan, 6GB RAM/64GB 2,999 Yuan, 6GB RAM/128GB ROM 3,499 Yuan.